"He hath sent me to bind up the brokenhearted." Isaiah 61:1

Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Write Santa a Letter, Grant a Wish

just posted a great project on the KAST facebook and thought i'd post it here as well!

other december projects to be posted soon :)

in the meantime...



From now thru Dec. 24, Macy's will donate $1 to the Make-A-Wish Foundation for every Santa letter received. All you have to do is write a letter to Santa, stop by a Macy's store, and put it in the big red mailbox (they have one in every Macy's store -- just ask the employees where to find it.)

Get your friends and family involved! Recruit your coworkers and church groups! Bring a whole pile of letters!

If you need to read some inspiring wish stories, poke around on the Make-A-Wish website: http://wish.org/stories

Or, ask me and I'll tell you my favorites.

Ready, set, write!

1 comment:

  1. This is such a sweet idea! I think I'll look into it. There's a Macy's close to me :)

    xo, Samantha
    http://theadventuresoftwosams.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete